86% Recycled Content and so much more!
Nu-Wool was GREEN long before Green Building existed. With its low embodied energy, high recycled content and superior energy saving performance, Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly insulation products in the marketplace.
Naturally GREEN, Manufactured GREEN, GREEN Since 1949… GREEN for Future Generations.
- 86% recycled content, with 65% of that being post-consumer recycled paper
- All natural product
- Low embodied energy
- Cellulose insulated structures have a lower carbon footprint than other structures
- Energy efficient because it requires less fuel to heat and cool structures
- Minimal product waste in the application process
- Does not off gas or cure like other insulation materials
- Product bags are recyclable, no other packaging waste
- Lasts the lifetime of structure, does not need to replaced
- Manufacturing Nu-Wool prevents paper from being landfilled and polluting the environment
Nu-Wool is simply the good for your home, good for your budget and good for the environment choice when it comes to insulation.
Make the Eco-Friendly Choice
Have Nu-Wool Installed
Nu-Wool Insulation products are available for professional install by a certified installer or can be purchased at select lumberyards and retailers for DIY install.