Choose Nu-Wool to ensure premium performance
- GREEN product – Consists of 86% recycled paper making it one of the greenest insulation products on the marketplace
- Energy Savings - Save on heating and cooling costs*
- Superior Sound Control - Notice the “quietness” with Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation
- Competitively Priced - One of the best values on the market
- Class A Fire Rating
- UL Classified - Nu-Wool is the longest running UL classified product in the cellulose insulation industry
Why do homeowners choose Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation when given a choice?
Installed in both attics and walls of homes, Nu-Wool has a high R-Value (3.8 R per inch), offers superior thermal and air-infiltration properties, resists mold growth and even dramatically reduces noise transmission through floors and walls. Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is one of the most acoustically superior materials available in residential construction, so homeowners can enjoy life in a quieter home.
Homeowners also feel a satisfaction with their choice to live in a cellulose insulated home because they are helping the environment. More paper ends up in landfills than other types of material, and because Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is made from recycled newspaper, homeowners choosing Nu-Wool are actually preserving land and trees for future generations.
Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is an energy saving cellulose insulation that eliminates the voids and air pockets common with other insulation materials. And, Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is mold resistant, fire retardant, and cost-effective. It just couldn’t get any better for your home.